Gaining Traction: Starting Over After the Death of Your Life Partner
If you think this is just another book about coping with the loss of a partner… You’re in for a surprise! Based on her long-running class “Gaining Traction,” grief counselor Vicki Panagotacos delivers a step-by-step program that will open your eyes to a new way of life. Panagotacos helps you think clearly about what you want — and don’t want — as you move forward after loss. Tapping into personal stories told in her classroom, backed by research that reveals what secretly drives many of our decisions, Panagotacos gets you emotionally prepared to go after the life you deserve.
How Will this Book Help Me?
So, if you have a busy calendar but little joy… if you’re constantly second-guessing yourself… if the thought of another relationship makes you cringe… by the end of this book you will:
- have the tools to harness anxiety and deal with uncertainty
- be ready to commit to experiences not previously considered; and
- know when to say “yes” or “no” to that new relationship.
Lyn Prashant, PhD, FT
Brad Leary, LCSW, CT
ORDER YOUR COPIES TODAY!
- Print & eReader available on Amazon.com
- Bookstore Print Copies available thru IngramSpark
- Bulk Order for Hospices and other healthcare providers, please contact Vicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 793-0868